Saturday, March 5, 2011

Childbirth––In My Life and Around the World

A personal birth that i can remembr is the birth of one of my niece that was born three years aag  mybaby sister. I remember her going through the body changes and have to g o the doctor a lot.  She was checked every two week to ensure the health of the baby and her due t the fact that se was a young moher.  The birth i s put out ofthe room because that is a part of our belife that the men are to wai outside the door until told by the oldest woman in the famly to re-enter the room. From outsid we heard a lot of loud yells ani want do this again.

A prenatal health from around the word.  I learned from from studies and this video that women in Pakistan d not get up to date prenatal care which causes problems at birth. While veiw the video you will get a better understanding of their birth.       

3 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how hard it must have been to sit outside and listen to the yelling and not be able to do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christopher the video was interesting and eye opening. it is hard for me to imagine not having my children in a hospital where you have access to doctors and nurses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an interesting video. I cant imagine not giving birth in a hospital. I am due to give birth in 22 days and during my previous pregnancy, the doctors and nurses were very supportative.

    ReplyDelete