Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stress in Early Childhood....

this week i have the task of writing about a stressor that young child deal with in life. this will be a task for me because i grow up where mom and dad was there and i did not have to want for anything as a young child. in addition to that my computer is down and im my not feeling my best this week, having to comlpete homework via my smartphone. with that said please over look my writing this week, will be back in the game next blog.

the stress for youg children that comes to mine for me as i set her is in japan. how they are dealing with the their problems at hand. i look at this children and see some things that can be super stressful. one they have to live with the ideal over never seeing there parents again. the second thing is the have develop bonds with their friends that they had to see washed away in rivers of water and will never see again. this is going to impact the childs social develpoment in so many was then one. their cognitive development is going to take full form now to see just how these children will thing after this storm in their life.

4 comments:

  1. This was such a moving post. I thank you for your post and bringing to all of our thoughts some of the stress children are experiencing in Japan. Everything that was on the list pertain to them. As I sit here my heart goes out to all of them. Their lives will never be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on posting during a tough time. It's not easy, especially with your computer down and not feeling well. I relate because I've been sitting here for 8 hours on a Saturday and every night this week working on school stuff and at this point I am pretty fried. Your blog entry was refreshing.
    I regards to the tsunami in Japan, has been a devastating disaster that connected the world. I was in Honolulu during this time and trust me, we did not sleep that night as everyone was waiting for the tsunami to hit Hawaii. The fear, loss and trauma those children have experienced is no doubt extreme and difficult to comprehend. We are praying for them and I applaud Red Cross and other organizations who are serving the people through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your stressors this week. Thank you for highlighting the tragedy that has racked Japan. I cannot imagine being a parent in those circumstances. It will be so important for families to stick together as much as they can as they make their way through this rough time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you are experiencing your own stressor as an adult! I can certainly appreciate your comments on Japan, as they were in my thoughts while I was writing my own posting. Having such a large spread problem, how do you think Japan is dealing with the children and the stress they must be feeling? Having so many other issues arising from the original problem, I can't imagine that the stress level of children is the top priority..but I wonder if someone is dealing with it somehow.

    ReplyDelete