Friday, February 25, 2011

A Note of Thanks and Support

I would like to start by tahnking all of my colleagues for the hard work and dedicated you have shown to the field of early childhood. I would like to highlight two of you that had me on my toes so many times Tameka Glover and Janette Phinazee.

Tameka from the first time you came to my office talking about going to grad school I said okay where we going. You keep me going each week and on task. You pushed me to not only be a leader at the lab school we work for but also as and advocaty for young children. I remember like it was yesterday that you were my intern and now I see a true "Power For Good in The Field of Education. I want to say to you keep up the fight and great things will come your way.

Janette Reading your blogs and your discussions made me believe that your a true Power For Good in Education. Your work show that you understand early childhood. I'm so happy and honored to have been in class with you, I look forward to working with you during my studies here at WU and beyone.

4 comments:

  1. Christopher,
    I have truly enjoyed reading your blogs and your discussion postings. You always have some great insight to add to the discussion, and I appreciate that about you. I wish you the best of luck in your future classes and hope we can meet again on a discussion board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christopher-
    I wanted to thank you for your candor over the last 8 weeks. It is refreshing to hear input from a man's perspective in a field that is dominated by women. I applaud your dedication to the individuals you work with and your passion for making a difference in the future of other educators, children and families. I hope our paths cross again in the program and that you'll continue to share your experiences and background with colleagues. Best of luck to you!
    Sincerely,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christopher,
    This has been a great journey over the past eight weeks. I enjoy following your knowledge about education. It has been a great opportunity to be you classmate and friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christopher,

    Thank you for sharing throughout the course.

    I wish you the best as you continue your educational and professional journey.

    Meredith

    ReplyDelete