Sunday, February 12, 2012

Team Building and Collaboration,

High performance group can be hard to level. When it is a group that is make changes in the lives of people. There is the part also when you can see the work that is being done in the group that makes it hard to leave.

The easiest group to leave was a group in college that was not doing anything to better the life on the main campus. I join the group because of its mission and then learn that it was not their intent to better the campus but to make a name for themselves.

I imagine that we have a great team as we keep developing our relationship as colleagues. The more we work together the more I feel that bond the Carol was talking about this week. That bond is important for our development as early childhood educators. 

1 comment:

  1. Christopher-
    Thanks for sharing your experiences. I was part of a few group's like that in college and after that I thought would be ggod for to get experience and network but turned out to be a waste of my time.
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete