Thursday, December 22, 2011

Professional Hopes and Goals

The mean hope I have now after this class is that I’m able to help them without any biases or stereotypes. I hope that from what I have learn I’m able to shear with children and families to make them better people so that we can all live in this world with peace.

The goal I would like to set for early childhood educators about issues related to diversity, equity, and social justice is that we all get a better understanding of each of the areas individual.

Thank you to all my colleague for all of your hard work these eight weeks. To Tameka thanks for pushing me to study more when I wanted to quite after week two. I look forward to hearing form all of you in our next few classes.


HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL OF YOU…

2 comments:

  1. Christopher, it would be nice if we were able to be able have interactions without biases and setting them aside. It will take practice and patience. Thank you for your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, congratulations for not quitting, but committing to continue. You have a lot to offer this field, and I believe the field will benefit from your work and your perspective. Press on! This is an important season in our lives as we deepen our learning and our understanding. Wishing you strength and focus for the journey ahead!

    ReplyDelete